Welcome to National Charity League Sierra Nevada!
The mission of National Charity League is to foster mother-daughter relationships in a philanthropic organization committed to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
The NCL, Inc. Values
1. Honoring the mother/daughter bond by learning, growing, and modeling responsibility and graciousness together;
2. Empowering women with the skills and confidence to lead others;
3. Nurturing others through mentorship;
4. Inspiring a legacy of social awareness and compassion;
5. Providing depth of support in local communities; and
6. Demonstrating integrity and excellence in everything we do.
The NCL Inc. Website
For more information about NCL, Inc. Please visit the national website at: www.nationalcharityleague.org
Interested in becoming an NCL Sierra Nevada member
Please contact Megan Boyden at email@example.com or Janet Muff at firstname.lastname@example.org
National Charity League - Sierra Nevada Chapter
P.O. Box 18321
Reno, NV 89511-0321